Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Abandoned no longer

This little blog of mine has been neglected the last few months. I was temporarily caught up in the whirlwind of surgery, possible cancer, Christmas, etc. and my head was too foggy for musings, which is probably for the best. If I had posted things it would have been something like, "do I have cancer?, what if I do have cancer?, will someone please tell me one way or another if I have cancer!!!?". Thank goodness we were all spared that.

I am back now. The kids are back in school, I have recovered from the holidays, and do not have cancer and life has some equilibrium again (well sort of - post to follow about that). So, all 2 readers of my blog (shout out to the mom and dad - love you guys!), you will be happy to know I am back to bore you once again!

No comments: