Here is Drew and Ethan by the Colorado River on our way to Moab. It was so incredibly gorgeous there!
When we were in Moab, we hiked up to Delicate Arch in Arches National Park. It was a fun hike and the arch itself was amazing. If you look very closely, that is Ethan and me underneath the Delicate Arch.
While in Torrey, we visited Capitol Reef National Park and did some hiking there. The weather was unusually cool which is why we are all bundled up here despite it being mid-June. While Drew went to Goblin Valley with the cousins, Kevin and I dragged Ethan on the Chimney Rock hike. The hike was marked "strenuous" in the guide and I would have to agree. Ethan was a trooper and afterwards we hit the local burger joint for some replenishing burgers and shakes.All in all, it was a fun weekend away and I was happy with how great the ol' back felt both on the drive there and back and with all the hiking. Definitely an improvement over last summer's gimpiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment