Since summer is coming (yippee) I thought I would go with the Skull Crushers which have really toned up my arms. Prior to seeing the trainer, I always did kickbacks for my triceps and they were sufficient at keeping my triceps area from flapping in the breeze, you ladies know what I am talking about, but this exercise really works those triceps out and gives some quickly noticeable, rock hard results.
Here's how it works, lay down (can I just say, I am in favor of any exercise that lets me lay down while I do it) and hold a free weight in each hand. Choose a weight that is heavy enough that the last few reps of each set are going to be hard - but whatever you do, when you get fatigued, don't drop that weight. The exercise is called Skull Crushers for a reason. Bend your arms at the elbow keeping the upper part of your arm stable and keeping your elbows in the same position, don't let them sway out, and bring weights down next to your forehead. Then return to the starting position fully extending your arms at the top of the movement and squeezing your triceps.
I usually do 4 sets of 15 and you will really feel it the next day and like I said, just don't drop that weight on your head. Believe me when you are on the last few reps of the last set and your arms are shaking, you will see how bashing in your skull is a possibility.
2 comments:
Ghee I will try this after cleaning up adrians room;-) kisses from vienna.
Myvi, kisses back! Say hello to my beloved Wien for me and give Adrian a kiss from his American auntie.
Post a Comment