A few weeks ago I was reading a magazine that was full of perfume samples. Ella came over, took a sniff and then was pressing her nose on the perfume sample. I opened it and she started moaning and rubbing herself all over on it. I know dogs love to rub themselves on animal smells out in the wild and other gross things, but perfume?
Now, every time I read a magazine there she is mangling it trying to smell all the smells. The interesting thing to me is that not all perfume samples elicit this response. She is choosy about what she wants to rub herself on. It amuses me to know that there are people out there unwittingly wearing a scent that aside from attracting the opposite sex is also going to have my dog trying to rub herself on them. **Note to self, do not wear perfume to the dog park.
Here in the video, it is Polo for Men. Afterward, she was strutting about reeking like a frat house on a Saturday night.
3 comments:
That is HILARIOUS!!!
Hysterical!! Thanks for sharing!
Yummy, yummy Ella! I bet you smell beautiful!
Kisses,
Laila
Post a Comment