Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

So THAT's what the world looks like



Ethan just got glasses about a week ago. He is excited about them and was very cute walking out of the optical shop saying, "wow, I can see the snow on the mountains" and "that building looks so clear". He debuted the new glasses Tuesday at school which was his first day back after their 3 week track off. He said he quickly got sick of everyone saying, "you got glasses!"

On a side note, the other night he was talking to me about the Olympics and I told him that Kevin and I had been to several events at the SLC Olympics. As I was listing off the events we had gone to, Drew came into the room. He got wide eyes and said, "you and dad were in the Olympics and did all those things!!!" I had to clarify that we were sitting like lumps in the stand rather than testing our athletic meddle but I love him for even thinking it was a possibility.

No comments: