Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bob and Jillian have nothing on these guys.




















Every morning, I go down to our basement workout room and spend some time on the treadmill and then do weights, or legs, or abs. Every morning, Polka and Ella follow me down, watch me walk and then the minute I am on the floor, both of them are there "helping". Because when I am hot and sweaty and trying to do crunches or to stretch, what I really want is a hairy, hot dog body pressed up against me or even worse, a furry friend trying to kiss me every time I crunch up.

This shot is from this morning. We are dog sitting Lola, my parent's lab while they are out of town. Here you can see my personal trainers keeping me on track. Well, two of the them anyway, the black one was busy trying to eat my earbud. I think it is time to have the personal space discussion with them again.

2 comments:

Laila said...

I love checking out and giving kisses to (in the mouth) the guys running, stretching, and doing crunches at the park. Plus, working out means that your skin tastes oh-so-salty. Yum!

Kisses,
Laila

Carol Askew said...

LOL! I love those dogs. It reminds me of trying to do yoga, and my kids trying to climb on me. Like it's not hard enough already.