Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

WWF Smackdown Vizsla Style


This goes on pretty much whenever they are both awake.  I like how Ella just pretty much lays there and lets Tucker do all the bouncing around and pouncing. 

A few days ago I came home and Ella followed me upstairs to Tucker's crate.  I was thinking, "wow, she is really excited to see me!"  Instead, we get to the crate and she starts pawing it and crying.  She just wanted me to release her play buddy.

*On a side note, in case you are wondering the music we were listening to is Band of Horses and the song is The Funeral.  Excellent song in my opinion.

6 comments:

Carol Askew said...

How cute!! Looks like they have bonded just fine. :-)

Heather C said...

It is cute for about the first 5 minutes or so but really annoying when I am trying to talk on the phone or watch something on t.v. where I actually want to hear what they are saying. It is just occuring to me that I have the same problems with my children.

Amanda @ Click. The Good News said...

Adorable- I miss Mia being a little pup, although she's still all puppy. Gotta crank up the music loud to hear over the ruckus! I love that Ella was ready for play time- too precious :)

Heather C said...

Amanda, with two Vizslas in your house I am sure you know the wrestling phenomenom all too well.

Ameena said...

I can't view the video for some reason?? But I can SO relate to your response to Carol. I have the exact SAME problem with my kid. Why is she at her most annoying when I'm on the phone? Why?

Heather C said...

Ameena, the really pathetic thing is my kids are 9 and 11. You would think by now I could have taught them to leave me be when I am on the phone but pretty much every conversation involves one of them talking to me and me waving my arms like a windmill and making scowling faces trying to get them to be quiet.