Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Life is not all just dogs and backs

I was scrolling through recent posts and realized how narrow my content has become the last few weeks. In case any of you were wondering, there is more to my life than moaning about my back problems or laughing at my dogs, although the dogs are ALWAYS good entertainment.

I am going to try to mix it up and find some other things to write about. Like............well, let's see.......chocolate. Chocolate is a good one. Love it, can't live with out it, consume it regularly. Or my kids, who like the dogs are good entertainment. There is also my recent return to working. Well, okay, maybe not that one. Accounting reconciliations do not exactly comprise interesting reading. Hmmmm, what else? Music, love it, all of it, can't live without it. There is also my love of Colorado and the mountains, which are looking quite gorgeous right now after all the rain we have had.

Okay, got some ideas.

1 comment:

momof72nheaven said...

It seems I only write when my feelings are at extremes. I am going to try to do better about writing about simple joys in my life.